Courses are a popular method to further knowledge and skills in a specific area or to expand your CV. They are particularly helpful for junior doctors to gain a quick boost in their abilities and to demonstrate enthusiasm for continuing professional development.
Some of the available courses in Australia & New Zealand are listed below.
- Advanced Life Support 2 (ALS-2) – Course Dates
- Early Management of Severe Trauma (EMST) / Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Basic Assessment and Support in Intensive Care (BASIC)
- National Airway Training Course for Anaesthetic Trainees (NATCAT)
- Simulated Triage Assessment and Resuscitation Training (START)
- Effective Management of Anaesthetic Crises (EMAC)
- ANZCA Educators Program
- Lightbox Radiology Courses
- Alfred ICU Courses
Please let us know about any other great courses around and we can add it to the list!